Associate, Finance & Administration
About The Role:
We are on the lookout for individuals who would be excited to be a part of the founder staff and support in the day-to-day operations of the leadership team, manage the overall running of the organisation’s office in Bangalore and manage finance operations. Being an early stage non-profit organisation, individuals who bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and who are looking for more than just a regular 9 to 5 job are more likely to enjoy the role. If you are excited to start off your career with an opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of operating an organisation, enjoy getting things done, working with people and maintaining basic finance processes, we would love to chat with you.
Finance, Accounting & Compliance
- Maintaining a tally of inward and outward remittance
- Responsible for issuing and couriering donation receipts, maintaining donor database and liaising with payment portal vendors for donations
- Manage and operate the payroll system
- Manage and operate budget requisition and reimbursement processes for teams.
- Monitor all cash flow, manage bills/receipt/vouchers for all transactions. Help predict projections / org budgets based on trends.
- Timely processing of payments to beneficiaries, vendors, partners and other stakeholders.
- Liaison with the bank for various day to day operations and compliance.
- Liaison with the auditor’s office for compliance.
- Provide accurate monthly financial reports and analysis including income and expenditure statements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and manage a user friendly and effective system of accounting.
- All other tasks assigned from time to time for finance and accounting.
- Ensure compliance with financial and tax legislation, policies and procedures.
- Response for application and renewal of all organisational registrations to ensure compliance.
- Supervises smooth functioning of office facilities and maintenance.
- Manage dynamic schedules and coordinate travel logistics for staff.
- Responsible for executing actions needed to manage relationships with organizational stakeholders like donors, well-wishers, employees, volunteers
A graduate in any discipline. A professional with 0-2 year experience. Knowledge of Tally Accounting Package (preferred)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Google spreadsheets.
- Ability to be diligent, multitask and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Brings in energy, enthusiasm and a hustling culture to work.
- Is excited about the opportunity to learn directly from the leadership team.
- Committed to making an impact in the social sector.
Interested to know more: Please fill in your details in this Interest Form (submitting CV is optional) and we will get in touch with you shortly.
The Team: Gloria