Senior Lead - Corporate Fundraising & Growth
Business Development (5+ years work experience)
About The Role:
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the cause of child care and are interested in building sustainable resource mobilization channels for the organization. Being an early stage developmental organisation, we are on the lookout for individuals who bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and are looking for more than a regular 9 to 5 job. If you are excited about making a serious commitment to the vision with an intent to stay and grow in the organisation, we would love to chat with you.
As the Senior Lead - Corporate Fundraising & Growth you will own the fundraising target of the vertical and be responsible for building out the channel by understanding the corporate social responsibility landscape, onboarding new partners, independently leading conversations and building long-term mission-aligned partnerships. You will be responsible to manage and grow the vertical within the organisation.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Design and execute corporate fundraising strategies to support programs at Guardians
- Customize our program offering to meet the requirements of different corporates
- Create a pipeline of suitable corporates / partners both a national/international scale including managing long-term multi-year partnerships
- Cultivate relationships and build an in-depth understanding of the various funding cycles of stakeholders across the CSR landscape.
- Build a presence for the organisation by networking at forums involving various corporates and other grant organisations.
- Apply to grants and on-board new grant organizations / foundations.
- Design and execute effective workplace giving initiatives to increase the pool of repeat donors.
- Own the funding target of the vertical and ensure all programs for the year are sponsored.
Preferred Experience / Qualification:
A professional with 5+ years experience in a business development / sales role looking to move to the social sector in a full-time role OR a development sector professional who has served in a similar role in other social sector organisations.
A graduate in any discipline, MBA preferred
Committed to making an impact in the social sector.
A target-drive high performer excited about opportunities that have space for entrepreneurial energy and growth prospects.
Ability to influence without authority, manage multiple stakeholder relationships, strong strategic thinking and project management skills
Ability to hold conversations with senior leadership, communicate effectively and manage various stakeholder groups.
Interested to know more: Please fill in your details in this Interest Form (submitting CV is optional) and we will get in touch with you shortly.