Senior Associate - Operational Support Program
About The Role:
We are on the lookout for individuals who are interested in working closely with Child Care Institutions (CCIs) (eg. children’s homes, open shelters etc), their leadership and caregiving staff to operationalise an intervention to improve their care standards. c Being an early stage non-profit organisation, individuals who bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and who are looking for more than just a regular 9 to 5 job are more likely to enjoy the role. If you are excited about making a serious commitment to the child care sector with an intent to stay and grow in the organisation, we would love to chat with you.
As part of the Operational Support Program, Child Care Institutions that are ready to upgrade their quality of care but are limited by funding and access to expertise, are given the support required to transform their care practices. The program components include a financial grant, support to upgrade care practices and organizational sustainability and continuous monitoring & evaluation.
As the Senior Associate - Operational Support you will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver significant on-ground support time at partner CCI premises
- Cultivate and nurture working relationships with CCI staff, caregivers and leadership.
- Facilitate growth and learning pathways for CCI staff caregivers and leadership.
- Create spaces for collaborative problem solving at the CCI.
- Identify key levers and growth opportunities for the partner CCIs.
- Facilitate and own the pipeline for various interventions at the CCI.
- Travel frequently between partner CCIs within a district.
- Engage with organizations, vendors, NGOs and government stakeholders in the ecosystem surrounding partner CCIs.
- Develop and leverage partnerships towards improvement of child care outcomes and organizational sustainability at the CCIss.
- Prepare regular reports on on-ground activities, progress at CCIs and learnings on a monthly basis.
- Travel on a monthly basis to Bangalore or Chennai, to participate in and contribute to program development.
- 2-3 years of field/community engagement experience with vulnerable sections.
- Partnership management experience.
- Experience in organizing training/workshops.
- Documentation and report writing experience.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity with South Indian languages (eg. Malayalam / Kannada / Tamil) is a good to have.
- Good email/telephonic and in-person communication.
- Proficiency with Ms Excel, Google Sheets and Drive.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel frequently and organize around efficient travel arrangements.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in field conditions, objectives and on-ground requirements.
Interested to know more: Please fill in your details in this Interest Form (submitting CV is optional) and we will get in touch with you shortly.