Senior Associate - Corporate Fundraising & Growth
Business Development (2+ years work experience)
About The Role:
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the cause of childcare and are interested in building sustainable resource mobilization channels for the organization. Being an early stage developmental organisation, we are on the lookout for individuals who bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the role and are looking for more than a regular 9 to 5 job. If you are excited about making a serious commitment to the vision with an intent to stay and grow in the organisation, we would love to chat with you.
As the Senior Associate - Corporate Fundraising & Growth you will drive the fundraising target of the vertical and lead the activity of building out the corporate partnerships channel by building in-depth understanding of the corporate social responsibility landscape, generating new partner leads, independently leading conversations and maintaining long-term mission-aligned partnerships. You will be responsible to grow the corporate partnerships vertical within the organisation.
Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Build a deep understanding of the CSR landscape, foundations and grant opportunities to create a pipeline of mission-aligned corporates / grant opportunities.
- Write grant proposals to foundations that align with Guardians’ work.
- Identify and execute workplace giving campaigns.
- Design and implement effective partner engagements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage funder relations through timely submission of impact and financial reports.
- Network, connect and meet with various stakeholders to cultivate partnerships / future opportunities.
- Own and drive the funding target of the corporate relations & partnerships channel.
Preferred Experience / Qualification:
- A professional with 2+ years experience in partnership management & experience in managing donors / funders OR experience that has demonstrated ability to learn, lead and grow quickly.
- A graduate in any discipline.
- Committed to making an impact in the social sector.
- A target-driven high performer, excited about opportunities that have space for entrepreneurial energy and growth prospects.
- Is excited about building the skills required to become an expert at fundraising / grant writing.
- Brings in energy, enthusiasm and a hustling culture to work.
- Has strong project management, communication (written and verbal), presentation skills.
Interested to know more: Please fill in your details in this Interest Form (submitting CV is optional) and we will get in touch with you shortly.