||Head of Academy, Capacity Accelerator Program
||Graduate with experience in curriculum design
||5+ years of experience in education, public health or allied sectors with a content development and implementation arm
||As Per Industry Standards
About The Role:
The Capacity Accelerator Program (CAP) aims to transform care practices in Child Care Institutions, by addressing the severe limitations in funding, access to expertise and contextualized support that they face.
We are on the lookout for individuals who are driven to make an impact in the child-care ecosystem and are excited by the prospect of designing and launching a scalable intervention in the institutional care space.
Being an early-stage non-profit organization, individuals who are versatile and looking for more than just a regular 9 to 5 job are more likely to enjoy the role. If you are excited about making a serious commitment to the childcare sector, with an intent to stay and grow in the organization, we would love to chat with you.
As the Head of Academy, Capacity Accelerator Program, the role will involve working closely with Child Care Institutions, engaging with the larger childcare ecosystem, developing partnerships, aggregating knowledge/information on childcare practices and taking the project through design, test and pilot stages.
- Own and develop aspects of the design and roll-out of CAP, and adapt knowledge and skills to the needs of the program as it evolves.
- Build and cultivate partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from diverse fields. Develop and leverage partnerships towards creation of resources and improvement of child care outcomes and organizational sustainability at the CCIs.
- Provide strategic direction and lead projects within the CAP program.
- Build out and spearhead the creation of an Academy function within the CAP team and convert contextual information from CCIs and SME partnerships into evidence-backed learning modules, curriculum frameworks, resource banks, assessments, SoPs, trainings, digital learning materials and design learning experiences for CCI leaders, staff and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Spend significant on-ground time at CCIs towards data collection, relationship and context building.
- Cultivate and nurture working relationships with CCI staff, caregivers and leadership.
- Collect & analyze data from CCIs and upgrade policies and modules to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the intervention.
- Provide training support to CCIs and facilitate the upskilling and empowerment of CCI staff and other stakeholders via workshops or other learning methods.
- Provide management, training, and coaching support to Guardians embedded managers towards implementing learning and development modules at Child Care Institutions.
- 5+ years of experience in education, public health or allied sectors with a content development and implementation arm.
- Experience or strong interest in program design, research and childcare.
- Partnership management experience.
- Ability to take decisions at a strategic level.
- Experience leading projects.
- Experience leading teams.
- Experience in organizing training/workshops and/or content creation/curriculum development.
- Documentation and report writing experience.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity with Kannada, Malayalam or Tamil is good to have.
Skills & Abilities
- Good email/telephonic and in-person communication. Good writing skills.
- Comfortable working with software (Google Suite, Ms Office etc.) and ability to adapt to new tools as per need.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel frequently and organize around efficient travel arrangements.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in field conditions, objectives and on-ground requirements.
To Apply: Please fill this interest form. We will be in touch with you shortly. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The Team: Navneeth, Akshay, Anjana, Vaishnavi