Design and develop capacity building programs for Children’s Homes
|Title||Program Design, Capacity Accelerator Program|
|Compensation||INR 3,60,000 - INR 7,20,000|
About The Role:
The Capacity Accelerator Program (CAP) aims to transform care practices in Child Care Institutions, by addressing the severe limitations in funding, access to expertise and contextualized support that they face.
We are on the lookout for individuals who are driven to make an impact in the child care ecosystem and are excited by the prospect of designing and launching a scalable intervention in the institutional care space. The role will involve working closely with Child Care Institutions, engaging with the larger childcare ecosystem, developing partnerships, aggregating knowledge/information on childcare practices and taking the project through design, test and pilot stages.
Being an early-stage non-profit organization, individuals who are versatile and looking for more than just a regular 9 to 5 job are more likely to enjoy the role. If you are excited about making a serious commitment to the child care sector with an intent to stay and grow in the organization, we would love to chat with you.
- Own and develop aspects of the design and roll-out of CAP, and adapt knowledge and skills to the needs of the program as it evolves.
- Cultivate and nurture working relationships with CCI staff, caregivers and leadership.
- Spend significant on-ground time at CCIs towards data collection, relationship and context building.
- Provide management support to CCIs and facilitate the upskilling and empowerment of CCI staff and other stakeholders.
- Collate and summarize existing research on childcare, institutional care and associated domains.
- Create learning modules, curriculum frameworks, resources banks and design workshops for CCI staff and ecosystem stakeholders.
- Engage with organizations, vendors, NGOs and government stakeholders in the ecosystem surrounding partner CCIs.
- Develop and leverage partnerships towards creation of resources and improvement of child care outcomes and organizational sustainability at the CCIs.
- Travel frequently as per need, towards partnership building, context building etc.
- Prepare regular reports on on-ground activities and work progress.
- 2-3 years of field/community engagement/fellowships experience at a grassroots level with vulnerable sections.
- Experience or strong interest in program design, research and childcare.
- Partnership management experience.
- Experience in organizing training/workshops and/or content creation/curriculum development.
- Documentation and report writing experience.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity with South Indian languages (eg. Kannada /Tamil/Malayalam) is good to have.
- Experience in curriculum development, Ed. Tech. is good to have.
Skills & Abilities
- Good email/telephonic and in-person communication. Good writing skills.
- Comfortable working with software (Google Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to travel frequently and organize around efficient travel arrangements.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in field conditions, objectives and on-ground requirements.
To Apply: Please fill this interest form. We will be in touch with you shortly. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.