|Experience||1-2 years of relevant experience|
|Salary Range||As per industry standards|
Introduction To The Role
The person will be responsible for the management of all finance & accounting for Guardians of Dreams. He/She will also be responsible for all budgets, tax legislative issues and for preparation of financial statements / annual reports.
Finance and Accounting
- Maintaining tally of inward and outward remittance
- Responsible for creating donation receipts, maintain donor database and to file tax returns periodically
- Manage the payroll system and ensure that all employees are paid on a timely and accurate basis.
- Design requisition and reimbursement process for the central and city level.
- Monitor all cash flow and document and predict trends.
- Liaison with the bank for various day to day transactions
- Liaison with the auditor’s office for various requirements
- Provide accurate monthly financial reports and analysis including income and expenditure statements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and manage a user friendly and effective system of accounting.
- All other tasks assigned from time to time for finance and accounting.
- Ensure compliance with financial and tax legislation, policies and procedures.
- Handle application for and renewal of all registrations: FCRA, 80G, 12A etc.
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting Package
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet with deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Understanding of the NGO sector is preferred
- Experience: 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org