Accounts & Finance
Manage Accounts, Audit & Statutory Compliance for the organization
|Title||Senior Finance Associate|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / Pursuing CA (or equivalent certification)|
|Experience||2 years of relevant experience|
|Salary Range||3.6 - 4.2 lac per annum|
About The Role:
We are on the lookout for individuals who have a strong interest in their domain, committed to excellence and thrives in a self-managing workplace environment. While this role does not directly involve working with children, we prefer individuals who resonate with the organization’s work. The role involves ensuring the organization is compliant through management of accounts, liaising with the auditor & various partners involved in the finance function, preparation of financial statements / annual reports, overseeing statutory filings and presenting financial reports to the organization’s leadership.
Being an early-stage non-profit organization, individuals who are versatile and looking for more than just a regular 9 to 5 job are more likely to enjoy the role. If you are excited about this role with an intent to stay and grow in the organization, we would love to chat with you.
Finance and Accounting
- Maintaining tally of inward and outward remittance
- Responsible for creating donation receipts, maintain donor database and to file tax returns periodically
- Manage the payroll system and ensure that all employees are paid on a timely and accurate basis.
- Design organization wide requisition and reimbursement process.
- Monitor all cash flow, document and predict trends.
- Liaison with the bank for various day to day transactions
- Liaison with the auditor’s office for various requirements
- Provide accurate monthly financial reports and analysis including income and expenditure statements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and manage a user friendly and effective system of accounting.
- All other tasks assigned from time to time for finance and accounting
- Ensure compliance with financial and tax legislation, policies and procedures.
- Handle application for and renewal of all registrations: FCRA, 80G, 12A etc.
- Oversee timely statutory filings to ensure organizational compliance
- 2 years of relevant work experience. Experience in the sector is an added advantage.
- Have a background in accounting, finance and statutory compliance.
- Have experience or a strong interest in leading the accounts and finance function.
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting Package
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Understanding of the development sector is preferred
Interested to know more: Please fill in your details in this Interest Form (submitting CV is optional) and we will get in touch with you shortly.